100% brand new and high quality.
Easy to assemble, easy to use.
Anti-slip cushion, anti-slip handle.
4 ways of training, red - shoulder, blue - chest, yellow - back, green - triceps.
Suit for both indoor and outdoor exercise.
Bringing you the super innovative gym essential this season, the Work It – Push Up Stand is all you’re going to need to get your upper body and core strength going!
The stand is an innovative color-coded push-up board training system that strengthens and designs your entire upper body (chest, shoulders, back, and poor) while engaging the overall core.
It’s time to maximize your upper body definition, burn calories, and build strength with this innovative push-up system, leading you through total-body strength and conditioning workout.
- Easy to carry: Portable, Foldable, there is a carry bag for you to carry and store the push-up the board.
- Adjustable: "Plug & Press" push up board system with multiple positions and angles that sculpt and maximize upper body definition
- Multifunction: Different color-coded push-up board targets specifics muscles worked (Blue-chest, Red-shoulders, Yellow-back, and Green-triceps)
- Efficacy: Burn calories and build strength with this innovative pushup system, leading you through a total-body strength and conditioning workout.
- Material: ABS
- Size: Approx.600*180*20mm
- Weight: 1100g
- Handles: 1 Pair
- Package Include: 1* Push-up Board(with two handles)
- Use: Exercise the back muscles and abdominal muscles.
Color: As the picture show
- Keep two arms bent, toes on the ground, the head slightly raised, look at the ground, tighten the waist, straight spine, keep the head and the spine on the same line
- Slow down and breathe in, and pause for a while when the upper body is about 2 cm above the ground, then, then push up your arms back to the starting position and breathe out
- General beginners can do 2 sets of 15 to 20, the exercisers who have some basis can do 3 sets of 20, while the high levels of people can try 4 sets of 30 to 50 push-ups. Each trainer should control the appropriate amount of exercise according to your physical condition and stick to it for a long time
- Before training, it is necessary to determine whether the body can carry out the training. Patients with heart disease and hypertension should not be trained.
- Wear suitable clothing for training, prepare, and relax activities to prevent injury and muscle strain.
- Training should always be focused on the condition of the trainer. An incorrect or excessive amount of physical activity can damage the trainer's body. If you encounter the following conditions, such as muscle pain, chest tightness, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, headache, or vomiting, stop training immediately.
- The push-up board is designed specifically for adults. Please do not let children or pets get close during training.
- Please do not step on the push-up board.
Note: This Push-Up Rack Board is a Comprehensive push of a training system that color-coded. Different colors target different exercise muscle part(Blue-chest, Red-shoulders, Yellow-back, and Green-triceps)